Looks like you guys had way to much fun! Steve should try for a job at Seaworld on their waterskiing show.
I am soo jealous!! That house boat looks amazing, and the pictures with the rocks/mountains in the background are so pretty! I have never been to Lake Powell but hope to.
so fun!
Looks so fun!!
Hey Gal... just wanted to say HELLO again and thanks for the good times... always such a treat to see you and your family! xoxo D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had way to much fun! Steve should try for a job at Seaworld on their waterskiing show.
I am soo jealous!! That house boat looks amazing, and the pictures with the rocks/mountains in the background are so pretty! I have never been to Lake Powell but hope to.
so fun!
Looks so fun!!
Hey Gal... just wanted to say HELLO again and thanks for the good times... always such a treat to see you and your family! xoxo D
Post a Comment