Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 24th Extravaganza!

Rode Trax to SLC to see Parade. Of course Nate enjoyed this transportation!
Really... are we monkeys?
Yea, I got to see Dawn at Temple Square. I was sad that we missed the friend get together while we were gone to Lake Powell!
Yes, we toted our chairs around all day. True pioneers eh? We walked many blocks and were hot, hungry and of course tired! This is me, Suz, and my mom at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
Aren't these doors Nothing BUT FUN?
In the evening, the kids and I went to this new park in Highland and played in the water. SOOO fun!

4 comments:

brandif10 said...

Looks like alot of fun! I bet Nate Loved Trax. Glad you were true Pioneers

Brigette Little said...

Fun! My kids got in trouble for repeatedly walking around in those revolving doors last time we were up there! Your vacation looks fantastic!

Dawn said...

It was fun to see you, next time it will be for longer! I'm glad you got to meet Mr. Ridge whom you named :)

Denice said...

Love you "Pioneer Woman"... you really know how to haul a chair! Good on ya!