Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We won...

Yea for "City Days!"  We had a new bike park open in our city during our city days.  So, through a raffle, Steve won a new bike frame (worth $400) he's probably going to cash it in for credit since he just got a bike for his b-day.  And Ash got a new helmet.  And Nate-O won two FREE Large pizza's from Dominos!  Uh, YaH Summer is going REALLY good!




















This is at a family fun night, with games, FREE cotton candy, popcorn and a comedian in the amphitheatre.
It was Ash & Nate's 1st time trying cottoncandy.  They liked it, but thought it wasn't the best thing in the world.

And YES, with a new bike park, comes new injuries!
I've never seen anything like this bike park.  There are trails through the hills, and then this huge area for stunt riding.  Ya'll need to come by and check it out!

7 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

Doesn't Steve look like he's saying F R E E in the first pic, LIKE ON "BEDTIME STORIES" where Adam Sandler is thinking he's going to get a ferrari for free. FUNNY!

The Schwab Family! said...

You guys are so lucky!! I don't think I have ever won anything in my entire life--anyway, good work!!

Libby said...

My daughter Elise has that same helmet! It is a cute one!

Your family is seriously lucky! We usually don't win ANYTHING in drawings. In fact, they were having a drawing the other day at Jack's school and he was really hoping to win. I let him in on the family secret (that we never win) so he could get used to the disappointment now! :(

Dawn said...

AWESOME! Love the bike park, it looks like so much fun. Lucky Williams winning all sorts of good stuff, we need to get some of your luck :) Glad you are having a great summer already. One more day of school for us...yippee!

Melinda said...

Okay, so your kids have never had cotton candy till now?? Really?? I think I was more shocked about that than anything.

How awesome to win so many things! Poor Ash, that looks like it really hurts!

Ariane said...

Congrats on all your prizes (and they were actually good prizes). It sounds like you guys will be having lots of fun!

Libby said...

We are MAC fans too! That is what our main computer is. But a pc just makes more sense for my web surfing, recipe needs. I can't afford a MAC book for that...although I wish I could!