
Google square foot gardening and be prepared to be amazed!




Our little family took a hike close to our home where there are petroglyphs. We walked through a huge farm and through sage brush to get to it. We all enjoyed our time and felt like it was well WORTH our time!
Take a look at the CACTUS flower - isn't that beautiful?
6 comments:
Yep! I'm amazed. So beautiful and close to home as well? Wow.
I love how y'all don't just hang out at your house but you really get out and do a lot of fun things.
That is incredible, I would have never thought that Petro glyphs were located behind our houses. Your backyard looks awesome, I will need to come on over to get a first hands taste and take all the beauty in. As for your last two posts, can I just tell you how much I enjoy your Nate? I got all choked up reading your blog about your Nate-o. He truly is an Angel, and his smile is to die for. I am so blessed to know him. He brings a smile to my face every time I see him. Thank you for raising such a wonderful son! Happy birthday Nate!
We love our cactus flowers... I think they are so beatiful!
you had no idea i would be the 4th comment. no idea at all.
Hi friend,
Go under settings
Go to the E-mail and Mobile (3rd from the last little tabby thing)
E-mail Notifications.
Good luck!
I love the square foot garden! Look forward to seeing the progress. I also like the new family pictures with the mountain in the background.
Post a Comment