try copying the photo to your desktop then upload it and see if that works...if not upload it into picnik, save it to your desktop and then upload it into blogger...just a few ideas!!
Thanks for reminding me how much I miss that. I am like you though, I don't miss that sticky humidity. I may be stopping by Tuesday or wednes on my way to my parents for a funeral. I will let you know when I find out for sure.
Thanks for posting about the square foot gardens. I can't believe I have never heard about that before...it has been around for a long time I am now discovering. We are planning on starting one in the fall! I am SO excited. I thought I was going to have to wait until we were in a bigger home to start a garden and now I don't have to!!!!
Ahhh, blueberry season! I doubt I'll go this year. I'm thinking Ridgey boy might not enjoy that too much.
The sticky humid weather is full blown during the day BUT the nights have been GORGEOUS!!!! It's unreal how much it has been cooling off. I hope it lasts for many more weeks :)
5 comments:
It is a great place to be this time of year.
yep...it's that time of year. we miss you!!
try copying the photo to your desktop then upload it and see if that works...if not upload it into picnik, save it to your desktop and then upload it into blogger...just a few ideas!!
wish we could send you some blueberries!!
Thanks for reminding me how much I miss that. I am like you though, I don't miss that sticky humidity. I may be stopping by Tuesday or wednes on my way to my parents for a funeral. I will let you know when I find out for sure.
Thanks for posting about the square foot gardens. I can't believe I have never heard about that before...it has been around for a long time I am now discovering. We are planning on starting one in the fall! I am SO excited. I thought I was going to have to wait until we were in a bigger home to start a garden and now I don't have to!!!!
Ahhh, blueberry season! I doubt I'll go this year. I'm thinking Ridgey boy might not enjoy that too much.
The sticky humid weather is full blown during the day BUT the nights have been GORGEOUS!!!! It's unreal how much it has been cooling off. I hope it lasts for many more weeks :)
Post a Comment