Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Boating, 1st time this year.

Went boating for the first time this summer on Tues.  A little brisk, but FUN!  A few skiers, some knee boarding, lots of tubing (Grandpa & Ash submurged TWICE.)  There was A LOT of coaxing to get in the water!  Can't all water be the temperature of Lake Conroe, without the threat of snakes and alligators?

6 comments:

Jody said...

WHAT!!! Nobody ever told me about snakes in Lake Conroe! Looks like lots of fun, I bet Brandi and Chad would welcome some boating friends down!!

Jill Walker said...

Love the picture of Nathan. (You need to say where you went.) Wherever it was you were all very brave because it has not been that warm here!

Melinda said...

I love boating! So fun to get out.

Libby said...

Fun! Ever since you posted that picture of Nate with your dad, I can't stop thinking of how similar they look!

Dawn said...

Thanks for making miss our fun adventures at Lake Conroe! Looks like fun and YES all water should be as warm as Lake Conroe.

Penrod Family said...

Great times, all the pics look absolutely refreshing and fun. I cannot wait to hit the Lake. Ash looked like she was all smiles on the tube with dad. Awesome. Where are the pics of you my cute friend???