So a HUGE Happy Father's Day SHOUT to all the Father's in my life!
First, my own Father...I love this pic of Nate and him reading scriptures. My dad is very knowledgable in many aspects! He can fix anything - so I'm so glad I married a fix-it man to carry on in our own home. My dad is SOO positive! His health isn't 100% but I always find him serving others, no matter how horrible he feels! He has been a powerful example in my life and is definitely one of my hero's!
Second, the Father of my children...He's funny, silly, helpful, loving and adventurous. I know my kiddos think he can fix anything! (And he can!) Like I've said before "He's Self Smart!"
Third, my dad-in-law...He's very giving, and loves to share! He is very patient! He loves to read. He loves trivia and history.
I do have to say that I love my uncle Norm. He is a fantastic fella who stepped in many times to help and serve our little family! He was like a dad to us when we lived in Houston. He always laughs at my jokes and is always working in his yard. He loves snakes :-) Miss you Norm!

2 comments:
Jenny, I do read blogs from time to time. And I can vouch for every word that was just written! They are a bunch of good men.
That picture of your dad and Nate is precious, what a treasure. Glad you guys had fun at your mom's what a great idea...for the girls and the boys!
Post a Comment