Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some NEW things
















Nate-O got a swim shirt for his b-day.  (It's Better!)  I don't have to use so much sunscreen now.  It was 90 degrees on Monday and so we were outside running in the sprinklers, playing with water balloons etc.  I love WARM weather!  Although I really am not missing the HOT humidity right now.    It seems like summer here!  We are already talking about summer day-to-day things.  And  ASH GOT CONTACTS, So, I think she is really going to enjoy this summer!  And OH, we have grass in our backyard.  We got it in April. YEA!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Way cute swim outfit, Ash!

The Schwab Family! said...

Super cute kid models you have! I am way jelous of your weather...I think Rexburg has overtaken Chicago as the "Windy City," I HATE IT!!!

Melinda said...

Cameron is already begging for contacts. Yea for grass.

brandif10 said...

The yard is looking good. I can't believe she got contacts! I had to wait until 6th grade. I loved them and I know she will too! we don't miss the humidity either. Looks like you guys are having fun as usual!