Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy B-day Nate-O

Sad face!
I love this picture of how tiny both of my kiddos are.
He loves Pooh Bear!
He loves to swim - loves boating, especially LAKE POWELL!
One of his MANY hospital stays.
He loves to be outside!
Fam pic, taken at Powell, Look at those cheeks!
I can't believe this kiddo will be 8!  My baby is old enough to be in Scouts.  I'm so thankful for his accomplishments!  He is a true                 C H A M P!  Even though everything (simple things) seem to be harder for Nate, he keeps pushing, and learning and I love every step he takes!
He is so lovable! He is very thankful and helpful!  AND is quite a tease!  (He has to be living in our home!)   :-)
The joy this boy brings to our home is BEYOND MEASURE! Happy Birthday Bud!

8 comments:

The Schwab Family! said...

Give him a big birthday hug and kiss for us!!! We love you Nate-O!!

Denice said...

He is a FACE I MISS seeing at church, and I miss his teasing as well... he always has a good one one right around the corner! Happy Day to one awesome boy!!! xoox

Sylvia said...

I agree with D. I miss this guy. I love those cheeks and I love his sweet personality. He has achieved so much. And now 8! Way to go Nate!!

I love you! Happy Birthday!!

Melinda said...

Happy BIrthday to Nate! I hope he had a great day. These are fun pictures to see since I didn't get to see him when he was smaller.

three pinkies said...

Happy Birthday Nate! Hope you have a great day!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Nate! Even though I've only met him a few times I know he is an amazing kid! He is so loving and sweet. I know you are a very lucky mother to have such a amazing child!

simple mom/wife said...

Happy Birthday, Nate! I miss seeing him at church too. I loved his grin and his fast walk down the hall. He always brightened my day. What fun pictures--it tells sooo much about your journey with him. Good memories!

Shelly Kenison said...

Happy Birthday Nat-o. We had so much fun celebrating with you at your party.Thanks for being such a great kid!!!