



These are only a few of my favorite singers.
I have so many more, but they are definitely in the TOP TEN!
Whitney Houston, Karen Carpenter, Celine Dion, and Faith Hill
are their names if you didn't recognize their pictures.
Didn't you notice my "About Me" picture on the blog?
Obviously that is not Steve and Jen :-)
Karen and Richard are a B I G part of our lives!
What are some of your faves?
BTW, this post is not about modesty! It is about SINGING! I do NOT agree with strapless dresses!
2 comments:
I agree with you whole heartedly about the Carpenters! They are still the best after all these years! Love them!!!! I am not sure what my top ten would be. I mostly listen to musicals...I love them. But as far as bands go, I like Cold Play, U2, Jack Johnson, The Killers, Keane, and Taylor Swift.
Poor Whitney. I was sad to see her talent deteriorate and was just thinking about her the other day.
Love Celine...consumate performer.
And will always miss the Carpenters.
Post a Comment