Sunday, May 3, 2009

Got A New Store

We had a new store open close to us.  Yup, I love Walmart.  I do most of my grocery shopping there.  I love other stores too!  BUT...
I laugh at this post because I know a few people who HATE Walmart and will not shop there.
As for me, I price match, and save money!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

It was a blessed day when ours opened up. Granted, I would have preferred a target but oh well.

Denice said...

Yes, it is EVIL, but cheap... It was one of Mateo's first words, he used to say "WALMO"... it was very cute... I can still see it in my mind!!! My new favorite from walmart is their Crystal Light brand powdered drinks... go try them, they are like a dollar less than the REAL thing, but have some awesome flavors... Try Strawberry & Apple, it is a favorite around here!!! Enjoy!!!

Kelly Vowles said...

I've got to tell you, I don't share you sentiments.... I HATE WALMART! Having said that, it's where I do my grocery shopping because it is so much cheaper. Only I hate it so much that I never want to go - so when I do, I stock up and spend $300 and hope not to have to return for atleast a month possibly 2. (OK so I exagerated, on my last trip I only spent $291)

Jennifer said...

good for you and im also happy that you are starting to get more things out there. ps hope you feel better!

Penrod Family said...

Yipee Walmart! Great post!

Jill Walker said...

I hate Wal-Mart!