Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What to do with Grandma's stuff?

I've had this FOREVER!  I just was hanging on to it wondering what to do with grandma's detailed flowers.
So, with the new craze of APRONS around here, I decided that is what I want to do.
Look at these flowers, you can't buy fabric like this anymore, but who would want to?
She stitched all around each one.
I'm not a quilter, otherwise I would have done a quilt.  I kind of like the apron though!

I made Ash an apron too.  It has the adjustable neck and waiste (like pamper chef aprons.)
I did all of this without a pattern.



12 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute and I'm impressed you did it all without a pattern. You are so very talented!

Dawn said...

Look at you, my fun, talented, crafty friend! good work! They turned out darling!!

Sylvia said...

WOW!! That is awesome. Those are adorable. I hadn't thought about the "adjustable" factor. I'll have to give that a try!

Perfect. Where is the picture of you wearing yours?

Melinda said...

Those are seriously the cutest aprons ever. They just don't make material like that anymore. Way to go!

Denice said...

I second Sylvia... I was hoping to see YOU in your apron!!! Darling, of course!

brandif10 said...

good job! You can know market them and have another occupation

Jennifer said...

that is so cute and so cool. i would like to know how you made it.

Penrod Family said...

Jenny, I am always so impressed with you. You have talents in everything. I will be dropping by some fabric. (Huge SMILE). You did an excellent job! Way to go. Ashley is such a beautiful model.

Ariane said...

Impressive!

Kim said...

Very cute- and Ashley is looking so grown up these days!

Jill Walker said...

So stinkin' cute! You are so impressive. Grandma would be so proud of you.

Shelly Kenison said...

They turned out so cute! Good work Jen.