Orange White Choc. Chip COOKIES
1 cup butter softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 lrg. egg
2-3 tsp. grated orange rind
3/4 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 1/2 cups flour
1 pkg. white choc. chips (2 cups.)
Mix all ingredients bake @ 375 for 8 min.
(originally it said to bake at 350 and for 12 min. but it took longer than 12 min. to cook, so I switched the time and degrees, and they turned out great!) Let me know how they work for you!
9 comments:
I love anything orange - we're going to have totry those!
oh! They sound divine!!!
BTW I'm lovin' the sidebar shots and the new header photo! Y'all change that quite frequently...Fun!
Yum, I love orange rind in things. They look delicious.
Just made them and they are Yummy! I'll have to add them to my recipe blog. Keep the yummy food coming.
jenny i was just thinking of you and recipes and found this tortilla soup crockpot recipe:
3-4 chicken breasts (I defrost them before I put them in the crockpot so there isn't extra H20)
1 can of chicken broth (i use the slightly bigger one its like 12 or 14 oz.)
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can green chilles
1 can (10 oz) mild enchilada sauce
1 medium onion diced
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 bag frozen corn
put it all in the crocker-potter...cook on low for about 5-6 hours. Right before you dish it up make sure you shred the chicken and stir. Serve... add a little dabble of sour cream, some cheese to your liking...and of course tortilla chips (if you want you can also put some avocado as well). Oh it is so good. And makes GREAT left overs!!!
Let's make it!
Andrea
L-O-V-E-D these cookies. You are a wonderful baker. I so look forward to your visits and when you drop by with some yummy goodies. THANK YOU for thinking of us. You are the greatest. Cute pics of you and your beautiful kiddos. Love um!
Just read the post below this great cookie one. Just wanted to tell Steve that I am so proud of his 'problem solving' skills (the trees, crossing the river). EXCELLENT!!!
Got a great laugh when I saw that the kids were roasting marshmallows BEFORE breakfast! THat is my kind of meal.
Yum those sound awesome!
Post a Comment