I gave some to Nate's bus driver and helper. The helper speaks HEAVY spanish and knows a little English--Said to me this morning "AAh funny, I liked the treat, cottonballs, ECKLAH, you funny, April Fools. She was smiling so BIG! Now, this women doesn't smile often AT ALL! And it was delightful to me to bring a smile to her face!
Ash gave some to her school teacher. We gave some to our neighbors, and to my in laws. We always get funny feedback from this. I LOVE IT! I sent a text message to a friend WHO HATES Text messages because he doesn't have them on his plan and he has to pay to receive them. HAAH! :-) I have two other fools in the works as we speak, so I'm interested to hear the outcome!
Oh, I put an egg in Ash's lunch. Her friends got the biggest kick out of it. That her CRAZY mom would play an april fools joke by putting an egg in her lunch box. She wasn't too surprised. But she kept it whole all day at school. But when she opened her lunch box when she got home, it had cracked. I was kinda hoping it would have cracked before lunch.
Now, it is time to plan for next years pranks! :-)
4 comments:
I have to tell you, April fools reminds me of 2 things.
1. My dad, cause he got married for the 4th time on April fools day.
2. YOU! I am always so impressed at the stuff you come up with. We still have the Penguin sports wash sign you posted in our yard from years ago. Which we are still vowing to get you back for it (when you least expect it....)
I loved your idea's, I still think the cupcakes is the classic... next year you can count me in!!!
Jenny, you kill me. I L-O-V-E the pics on the previous post. YOu are such a hoot! Julie is a great sport! I am SOOO grateful that I got a taste of the 'non' April Fools cookies, because they are delish! Thank you for bringing a smile to my face on this gray day! YOu are my Sunshine!
I was wondering if you had taken after your mom and gained a love of April Fools. I love it! I wish I had the courage. Do you ever worry about people getting really ticked off? It is my main fear. I am a wimp. But I think the pranks are hilarious. I'm so glad you keep the tradition alive.
Post a Comment