What a very cool toy!!! I love that! I bet Nate thinks its pretty great too!!!
I'm glad you spent conference in the car. More opportunities for attention spans there.
And...as a last thought...you don't see too many of those circular spin things anymore...too much of a liability I guess but such an instructive teaching tool!!
When we were first married, James and I had a tradition of driving up the mountain during one of the Saturday sessions of conference. I loved that tradition...but sadly it died once we had a few children. Maybe when they are older we will start back up that tradition. It is such a great idea! I'm glad you guys were able to do it!
I love those bikes like you have...the double one. Those are so awesome! I've seen those around before.
I LOVE that double bike thing. I so want one for us and the kids. I saw them at toys r us and am trying to talk Jason into buying it.
Wow, you went to Elberta. I forgot you can go the back way around UT lake. It is in the middle of no mans land out there hu? Crazy to think but those kids go to the high school in Payson.
What a good idea to to listen to confereece in the car... never thunk! I think Steve's new toy looks awesome! What fun for the whole family! Can you fit on it, or is it just a little person one?
It's nice to see they still have "real" parks out there! I thought the government had torn them all down to put up super safe plastic ones that shock you and static charge your hair. Love the bike!!
5 comments:
What a very cool toy!!! I love that! I bet Nate thinks its pretty great too!!!
I'm glad you spent conference in the car. More opportunities for attention spans there.
And...as a last thought...you don't see too many of those circular spin things anymore...too much of a liability I guess but such an instructive teaching tool!!
When we were first married, James and I had a tradition of driving up the mountain during one of the Saturday sessions of conference. I loved that tradition...but sadly it died once we had a few children. Maybe when they are older we will start back up that tradition. It is such a great idea! I'm glad you guys were able to do it!
I love those bikes like you have...the double one. Those are so awesome! I've seen those around before.
I LOVE that double bike thing. I so want one for us and the kids. I saw them at toys r us and am trying to talk Jason into buying it.
Wow, you went to Elberta. I forgot you can go the back way around UT lake. It is in the middle of no mans land out there hu? Crazy to think but those kids go to the high school in Payson.
What a good idea to to listen to confereece in the car... never thunk! I think Steve's new toy looks awesome! What fun for the whole family! Can you fit on it, or is it just a little person one?
It's nice to see they still have "real" parks out there! I thought the government had torn them all down to put up super safe plastic ones that shock you and static charge your hair.
Love the bike!!
Post a Comment