HERE are some April Fool Pictures GONE WILD!

Uh Gee, I can't talk that loud because my mouth is so teeny!

When you tell Nate to smile, this is what you get! What a crack up!

TWINS - Didn't you know?


I smell something really foul!




Angry eyes!



Ashley wanted to put these IPHOTO pics on the blog! Yep - Some more cheap laughs!
6 comments:
That last one is a total crack up.
I can't believe you still had the breakfast and all of you and up and pretty at 6 in the morning! What is wrong with you all?? This is a pretty funny joke but I don't know if the people I know would be so nice about it. You have good friends.
You look exactly like Mr. Incredible... You are so indredible Jenny, thought of you all dal... I will post a blog about our special "dessert" we are having tonight... Porter and I are so excited!
This is truly your holiday. Everyone waits a little on pins and needles seeing if they'll be "chosen" for one of your tricks!
Laura said she was a little nervous to check her mailbox last night! Heehee.
Glad you make this "holiday" so fun!
Wait... 6 families showed up at an unsuspecting woman's home at 6:30 am for breakfast?!?
I'm afraid we can't be friends on April Fool's Day.
SO FUNNY!!! Look at your "chest" :) and arms on that one with your mouth wide open... the angry eyes one :) SO FOONEY!!! I LOVE the idea with the invitations!!! You must teach me master yoda!!! I am going to do it!!! I tried the cottonball cupcakes as well, but mistakenly thought kids would think it was funny.... they only licked the frosting off and ate the top of the cupcake. Their mom found the puff and laughed though :) Tried to pull the pregnant card on Sam... he did not find it humerous, I did though :) :) Guess I won't try that again.... or will I ??? :)
Jenny, I love you, these are so funny. Thanks for letting us laugh at you!
Post a Comment