Monday, April 6, 2009

A filling for your birthday!

Steve's 34th B-day is Tues. the 7th!  The most entertaining thing he gets to do today is have a cavity filled.

10 comments:

Brian Braves said...

Happy Birthday My Little Supreme Pizza!
Love,
Lauren (Your Little Breakfast Crousaint)

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday to Steve!

This was really fun to read since I don't know him very well. WE love home depot as well.

Hillary Hall said...

Cougar loves Home Depot, too.
You shouldn't have mentioned all that basement finishing stuff Steve is good at...he may be asked over to the Hall house to help his hometeacher sometime...!

Jennifer said...

well happy birthday tomorrow! and jenny your tribute to him was quite cute!

Libby said...

Ha...I'm five months older than James too! Happy birthday Steve. He sounds like an amazing man!

Penrod Family said...

Awesome post Jenny! Happy Birthday Steve! You two are the cutest pair!

three pinkies said...

Happy Birthday!
I hope your mouth isn't too numb for a big piece of cake!

Denice said...

Happy Happy Birthday Steveie Dear, Happy Days will come to you all year!!! (in large part becasue of your wonderful wife) ;)

Kelly Vowles said...

Happy Birthday old guy!!! Careful with that new filling and your cake and icecream.

mmdd said...

Steve and Jennifer
Good to run into your blog as well.
Beautiful family. Also, I'm great friends with the Littles. Gary and Julie are great friends of mine...just saw Julie last week.
Good stuff.

Let's keep in touch,
Melinda DuBois Dibb and Family