Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Self Smart!

Well, Steve has been doing some wiring in our basement.  My dad taught him some stuff for Brian's basement and now he is putting his smarts to work in our basement.  Steve and I were laughing that he didn't go to a class, and he's not a certified electrician...Then I said "you are self smart!"  So click on  youtube and search/view self smart. 

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

who needs books when your selfsmarted! books lead to death, i totally agree. when you have a little lucy at home you can't take risks like learning or manking your brain explode. it would be horrible. so you go steve, you self smart yourself some more!!

Melinda said...

Seriously, you and Steve still look 21 to me. You guys just don't age.

That is awesome that he can do the wiring for you. That is a lot of money being saved. I think most of what Jason knows is all self smart!

Penrod Family said...

Awesome. Mr. Fix it please come on over when you are finished with your wiring. Happy Anniversary that is wonderful! You two compliment eachother very well. What a beautiful family. We are blessed to have you as friends and neighbors.

andrea said...

let me know if steve needs me to come hang any dry wall. im experienced

btw said...

The thing with me, I was able to for to be self smarted out of jail without for to being self learned in the jail without the dope. So the thing with me now, lucy and trinity started self digging me for to because I got off the dope first and for to be I self exercised my body and my self learned mind cause when the guards gave me the books I put them in my mind. Love you trinity, you are looking, well for to be good.

thanks Jenny.

Libby said...

I am at work and of course youtube is banned here so I will have to check that out some other time...can't wait.

Wiring is the one thing that James won't attempt on his own. But he is getting more brave. He just bought a handy man's book so he can learn all about it. In every other way though he is super handy. I love it!

Denice said...

Leave it to a Williams to "do it yourself"... Rasmussens wouldn't do it any other way... Way to go Steve.

The Schwab Family! said...

I love the picture Ash took of you guys--she got a future in photography! The one of Nate kissing her is precious as well!

Jared Egley said...

Hey, the best electricians are self smarted. I would never have one of those guys who learned from a book wire my house, his head might explode then I'd have a mess! You didn't use a book did you Steve??