Happy anniversary!!! I hope you get to go on a hot date with your honey! I love that it was a warm beautiful day and you are all bundled up :)I hope this week is LUCKY for us too :)
Congrats! And yes it is a lucky week especially the 19th. Wahoo, you made it through first year pay. Looks like you guys had fun.
Happy Anniversary! It is supposed to be even warmer this week! Yippee!
Congratulations on 12 years! You guys are always doing such fun little activities!
Congrats on 12 years. That's wonderful! I can't believe Steve has been in his job for a year now. Time sure flies.
Ah, happy anniversary! I too am loving the warm weather! It's the best (said like nacho libre. I noticed you like that movie as well. It makes me love you even more!!!)
Congrats of 12 years Jen, I'll give you a call soon!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy anniversary!!! I hope you get to go on a hot date with your honey!
I love that it was a warm beautiful day and you are all bundled up :)
I hope this week is LUCKY for us too :)
Congrats! And yes it is a lucky week especially the 19th. Wahoo, you made it through first year pay. Looks like you guys had fun.
Happy Anniversary!
It is supposed to be even warmer this week! Yippee!
Congratulations on 12 years! You guys are always doing such fun little activities!
Congrats on 12 years. That's wonderful! I can't believe Steve has been in his job for a year now. Time sure flies.
Ah, happy anniversary!
I too am loving the warm weather! It's the best (said like nacho libre. I noticed you like that movie as well. It makes me love you even more!!!)
Congrats of 12 years Jen, I'll give you a call soon!
Post a Comment