JUST THE GIRLS!





Aggie Mint Blue Ice Cream! Yep, it was SOOO yummy!

Are you a true Aggie?

Cody, college student working hard! (My nephew)

Yep, these are the steps that Napolean sat on to tell Pedro he would vote for him.
This is the house of Napolean.


Our friends J & J Egley (moved from houston to Idaho)

Did a simplyfun game party while visiting! And Hayden & Ash were SUPER greeters and helpers!

Bluebird Chocolates - MMMM!
Aggie Mint Blue Ice Cream! Yep, it was SOOO yummy!
Are you a true Aggie?
Cody, college student working hard! (My nephew)
Yep, these are the steps that Napolean sat on to tell Pedro he would vote for him.
Our friends J & J Egley (moved from houston to Idaho)
Did a simplyfun game party while visiting! And Hayden & Ash were SUPER greeters and helpers!
Bluebird Chocolates - MMMM!
9 comments:
I had no idea that Napolean was filmed up their. That is awesome! We might need to take a little trip. We are HUGE fans of Napolean. I LOVE mint chocolate chip ice cream, and let me just say I have never seen it blue. I am sure it was delicious! Great post Jenny, and thank you for your very sweet comments.
L-O-V-E the new opening picture. It is priceless, your cute kiddos looks are awesome!
I'm jealous, it looks like you girls had alot of fun. Wish I could have been there. What a fun day for you and Ash.
Jen, you are so cute! I want you to know that you make me smile EVERYTIME I look at your blog--It totally makes my day!
FUN, FUN, Simply Fun...ha ha ha! No really, looks like you had a blast at my old stompin grounds. I miss it, but not the snow! The weather is too nice here right now. Glad you got to enjoy Cache Valley!
Looks like you had a fun girls outing!
That is the best that you went and saw all of the Napoleon stuff. My kids love that movie. Blake dressed up as Napoleon for Halloween.
Looks like a fun weekend. I can't believe that is Cody. He is soo old!
I'm glad you posted the picture of the Logan temple. I was racking my brain trying to figure our where Cache valley was until then. It is one of those names I know all too well but I have no idea where it is. Like Monticello.
I love the Napoleon Dynamite tour. That is awesome!
I want some mint-blue ice-cream, right about NOW!!!
Post a Comment