Favorite Sounds
1-Birds
2-Water (from ocean, or mountains)
3-Sweet Words!
4-Laughter
Favorite Smells
1-Homecooked Food
2-Flowers (Gardenia's in the springtime MMM)
3-Home depot (smell of wood)
4-Grilled Meat
Favorites away from home
1-Cancun/ Hawaii
2-Germany/Austria
3-Boating (great memories of Lake Conroe)
4-Hiking with my cute little family (And so many others...)
Favorites that you receive from others
1-Hugs
2-Emails or letters
3-Kisses from my honey, or kiddos
4-Phone Calls
Now I get to tag 4 other people...(So, I'll be looking on your blogs in 4 days.)
1-Brandi
2-Sylvia
3-Denice
4-Chantelle Penrod
And one to grow on...ALISA
3 comments:
This is fabulous, I like it better than the 8's--great thinkin'!!!
Hey this was so fun to read. I would love to go back to hawaii. That is the best place.
Thanks my cute friend, Great comments, I love the new pic, was that from the Saturday adventure that we missed out on?
Post a Comment