Thursday, March 12, 2009

laughing at "FRESH"

Lately I've been using the word "FRESH" a lot.  I trimmed Ash's bangs before she went to bed tonight.  She agreed that it looked better.  I commented that she looked fresh.  She asked why I keep using that word.  So I explained my opinion of something/someone looking or feeling FRESH.  Well, when I tucked her in, she made a comment about my hair being long about a year ago.  She said "I like your hair better short-You just look FRESH" then she just started laughing.  She has such a funny sense of humor.  

6 comments:

Melinda said...

That is pretty darn cute about Ashley. She looks so cute holding that yummy baby.

Brigette Little said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :) Love the new description under "About Me" !

Libby said...

Ah, you changed your photo of you and Steve! I was loving the '90's look.

I may have to start using the word fresh. I think my kids would think it was hilarious.

Penrod Family said...

'Fresh', i hope that i look fresh, i will have to ask ashley. (huge smile). i love the new word, i think we should incorporate it into yw, what do you think?

CABELLAS!!! we love that store. it is our free-99 store that we go when we need an outing. cohens favorite!!!

as always beautiful jenny thank you for the smile. i need to get that job song.

The Schwab Family! said...

I love the black and white of you and your kids! I just tagged you so check out my blog for the rules!

Dawn said...

That new picture on your header is really "fresh"!! I'm guessing the picture below is at Cabella's. The new baby is so sweet! I hope to have one SOON!