So, I get their 3 new products for this year FREE! I also had lunch today with the V.P
Who is simply delightful. It was fun to meet her and she was genuinely excited for me
and my business. So, I can add that to my list of "I've never done."
It was an interesting experience to eat lunch with a Vice President.
11 comments:
That is so cool! How great to be the best at something and have so much fun doing it. Keep up the great work!
Way to go! That is pretty awesome. Score on the free games.
Way to go, you must be rollin in the dough now! Maybe I should sell those instead. Keep up the good work!
My girls love your picture on the side by the way. Talli wants to hear you talk she also says she likes you to do that. They ask me to see the Jenni picture
Glad you didn't "What About Bob" or "Michael Scott" it! :) It was so fun to talk to you tonight.
Congratulations on being number one! I am so excited for you. I'd say little Miss V.P. better watch out because someone's about to kick her off of her throne!!! HA! I'm totally kidding. :)
That is super cool. Congrats. PS I love commenting on your blog it is the best! Plus I like my new system I do the laundry and then bring all of it home for dave to fold.
Congrats! That's awesome!
You totally rock dude! Sorry couldn't help throwing in a little Crush talk! Seriously, you are AWESOME!! Way to go!
Ya for you!!! I love the side bar pict you are too cute!!!
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be eatting with the V.P. again soon!
That's fantastic! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment