My sister Suzanne's b-day is on the 28th. A bunch of my family met at PF changs to eat lunch to celebrate her b-day. She took my dare to get up on the horse. We were laughing so hard! The block that the horse is standing on is higher than her waiste. And when she stood up her head was only at the top of his leg, so it would have been difficult to mount the thing. It still was funny that she tried. There was an old lady, shaking her head telling us that we shouldn't get up there, and that she needs to be careful-she might fall.
Today is my mom's b-day and they all went to lunch again at a different spot though. I stayed home, because Nate is SICK. My mom loves holidays, and MOST especially her birthday! I love her enthusiasm for small things in life!
7 comments:
I love your "caught you looking at our blog" picture...you caught me!
I'm sorry to hear the Nate-a-nator is sick. Give him hugs and kisses from me. And I hope he feels better soon!
Love the pic of the horse!
Did she have any help getting up there? That's high!! I wonder how many people have actually sat in the saddle!?!
Happy Birthday Suzanne & Joanne!!
Fun! And I was just going to say that I love your sidebar picture, too, but Kim beat me to it! By the way, I have plans to respond to the tag - I might tweak it though, because my answers to the categories are just not that interesting. Love you guys!
Looks like you guys had so much fun. Happy Birthday to your mom and Susie. You guys have always been so much fun to be around.
That was so hilarious when Suzanne did that! You two have always cracked me up!!
Sorry to hear Nato was sick too. Mom is great with her enthusiasm about everything isn't she?
That picture of you at the top is hilarious. Your mom is so cute. So photogenic, just like you!
Post a Comment