Way to go Ash!!! That is also my FAV choc chip cookie recipe! One of the things I miss most about TX is the weekly treats from the Williams! We love you guys and miss you!!! Love- Miss Leeee-mon (thanks for the laugh)
I've been reluctant to have my kids do anything around the oven (not sure how careful they would be). But now I can see I could have cookies and not cook or clean. How great is that! Obviously you know it's great!! Way to go Ash! :) Can you share your recipe?
9 comments:
way to go Ash, I bet your going to be as great as a cook as your mom is!
Way to go Ash!!! That is also my FAV choc chip cookie recipe! One of the things I miss most about TX is the weekly treats from the Williams! We love you guys and miss you!!!
Love- Miss Leeee-mon (thanks for the laugh)
Ashley...come to my house and bake me some cookies!!!
YUM! I want some, they look sooooo good!
sweet ash! good start young then you wont have to have pictures like mine where i burn waffles.
They look so yummy! Isn't it fun when they can do things like that all by themselves? My kids love to bake, too.
I've been reluctant to have my kids do anything around the oven (not sure how careful they would be). But now I can see I could have cookies and not cook or clean. How great is that! Obviously you know it's great!! Way to go Ash! :)
Can you share your recipe?
Send some our way... those look DELUXE... (as your mom would say) :)
Great job! I love the part about cleaning up afterwards!
Great pics!
Post a Comment