Thursday, February 19, 2009

Home Day!

At our house we have Home Days, School Days, and Church Days (to make it simple for Nate.)
Wrestling
Stair jumping
Tongue Biting
Other Amazing Stunts
And of course Flag Flying!







Ever since the kids were toddlers, if we needed some shaking up from our regulars---We would gather all the pillows in the house. line them up in a long row and do some tumbling.  They love it.  Now the pillows go in a huge pile at the end of the stairs and they take turns falling off the stairs into the pillows.

7 comments:

Hillary Hall said...

Thanks so much for sharing your blog with me, Jenny. I love it! The four fruit cakes are adorable. I miss teaching Nate in Primary, but I also really love working with you in YW! Love your pics!

Christie Gardiner said...

Cute Pictures, very fun!

Brigette Little said...

I LOVE the pillow idea! We're going to have to try that!

Denice said...

Absolutly, going to try that... Jenny, I don't think of your house as ever having a problem with the "hum-drums"... Being a Williams is teriffic!

Sylvia said...

Shazam! What a super fun day and great way to spend some time.

Miss you!

Penrod Family said...

Jenny,
I am going to have to try this, it looks absolutely awesome. Cohen is going to eat this activity up! Loving it. As for running, Ben and I do our long runs together on Saturday, but during the week I am on my own. I am NOT a runner. I would run to keep in shape for soccer that was the ONLY reason. So this whole 1/2 marathon has been quite a challenge for me. Coh will say "mom, go run for fun". I am slowly getting to the point where I enjoy it. I would love to go together. I go three times a week so let me know which day and I am game. Thank you for your comment.

Mary said...

Great idea! I'll try it on our next "home day."