Monday, February 23, 2009

Colorado Weekend

Okay-these pictures are all over the place!  So, they are not in order, but here is our weekend of fun in Loveland Co.



Logan, on his actual birthday!
Nate and Carsen
Nate and Jordan (Jo)
Lauren and Ashley
Brian and Andrea
Brian (the STYE man) is NOT a pro at taking pictures.

Logan and Nate-O (they are the same age.)
The crew at the games.
Tyler
Sitting in new cars with grandma.
Cousins and THE SLEEPOVER
eating yummy QUICK breakfasts!
Just loving life!
Playing Mariocart

Cousins wrestling-b/c they are so happy to see each other.
Ash, with the Bubble tape dare.   Nope she didn't put the whole thing in her mouth.
The kiddos sat in the wheel chairs, because there weren't any seats at our gate.  We actually were so happy to see so many people flying-so we didn't complain!
JENNY, ANDREA, BECKY
Sat. night a few of us drove 1 1/2 hrs. to a ski tent sale-that we totally splurged on.  This is Andrea in her church outfit and ski boots.
Nate was a trooper shopper!  He likes playing with my phone.
Brian was sure that I was smaller than Andrea, so we measured, we are the same height!  5'4 and a 1/2 (the 1/2 is VERY important!)

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

I had wondered if you'd fallen off the edge of the blogging world {having not heard from you for so long}.

What a fun trip!! I loved seeing all those fun pictures. I missed seeing the kiddos when you were out here. I should have done something about that!!!

Hug them once for me!

mary said...

Wow!!! I can't believe how many kiddos there are now and how old all of them are!! You look gorgeous Jen!

Ariane said...

You guys are just flying all over the place. It sounds like your kids had a great time with cousins. Those are always great memories.

Melinda said...

What a fun great trip. You have been going to a lot of fun places. It looks like a fun time and lots of things to do.

Penrod Family said...

First I LOVE that picture of Christ and the little child that your nephew is standing by. I have never seen that it is very precious. I think it is awesome that you got some screamin deal on ski boots. Nate is such a stud, I love that he is on top of the wrestling match, and your beautiful Ashley is so photogenic. My final note, Jen you look absolutely GREAT in all your photos, if I could only be like you. Great post!