Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tagged by BRANDI

8 THINGS ABOUT ME...
1- Post rules on blog
2-Answer the six "8" items
3-Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 things you did yesterday
1-Made lunches for the kiddos
2-Laundry
3-Went to Nate's fieldtrip to BYU Planitarium (didn't know they had one.)
4-Went to the Draper Temple open house
5-Watched Nate smile so big because we got to ride a tour bus (apart of the open house.)
6-Saw all Four of us in a sealing room (so spiritual!)
7-Ate dinner at my niece Christine's home (YUM!)
8-Tucked my kiddos in bed and kissed them goodnight.

8 favorite TV shows
(We don't pay for cable/satalite but we watch hulu.com)
1-The Office
2-Magnum PI
3-Rockford Files
4-Sienfeld
5-Hallmark movies on the Hallmark channel (when we visit family)
6-Silver Spoons
7-Growing Pains
8-The Cosby Show

8 things I look forward to
1-Visit TX. (possibly in Feb.)
2-Nate's baptism 
3-LAKE POWELL in JULY
4-Visit North Dakota for a 1/2 marathon (Steve's doing a full marathon.)
5-The 4 of us on a fam vacation (prob. in Oct.)
6-Visiting Friends
7-Selling more games (this month has been FANTASTIC!)
8-Getting more wrinkles from laughing So hard.  ( I love to laugh, but I really don't want more    wrinkles!)

8 favorite restuarants
1-Salt Grass Steak House (In TX.)
2-Papasitos (In TX.)
3-Olive Garden
4-Cheesecake Factory
5-Anywhere Steve takes me
6-Anywhere my Dad/Mom takes me
7-I love food and I'm not picky so ANYWHERE
8-ANYTHING!

8 wish list
1-Lasik surgery
2-Being warm/I could even handle HOT!
3-Cruise
4-Tickets to Wicked in New York/Chicago with Steve and not have to arrange a babysitter:-)
5-No loss of memory
6-Paid off home
7-Another European Vacation
8-More emails, letter, phone calls from friends & family

8 people to tag
1-Christine
2-Natalie E.
3-Jill
4-BECKY (YOU NEED TO BLOG!)
5-Brigette
6-Shelly (give you something to do while on bed rest!)
7-Alisa
8-Mary Williams

So, I'll be looking for your answers soon!

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Yay! for coming to Houston!!!

I also love the photo under "caught you..." so cute. Love the photo booth!

Stephanie said...

We are going to Lake Powell in July as well. Probably the 13-19. How fun if we end up there at the same time.

Libby said...

Jen, will you please email me so I have your address and can add you to my blog?! I know that being private makes it difficult! Sorry. Here's my email.
libparr@hotmail.com

Those photobooth pictures are priceless! That is totally how I remember you and think of you in my head. What a crack up!

Can I just say that I love that your favorite show is the Office and then your next favorite is Magnum P.I.! I burst out laughing. So funny!

three pinkies said...

Thanks for tagging me so I have something to blog about! :)
I'm getting to it today. Call me if I don't.