This was a favorite church dress. I'm in our sandpile that our cats always pooped in. GROSS!

These photo booth pics are of me and my cousin Melinda and the next one is of me and my niece Christine who is almost 30. Funny how time changes our appearances!
Stephanie, aren't you glad I didn't post a picture of you and Suz in your suits at the beach?

This one always makes me smile. This was taken on our Senior trip to church history sites back east which they title HERITAGE TOURS. Yup, we were in love! And STILL are:-)
So, now that I have exposed myself, you can open up and share some insights from your life with me! LETS HEAR IT!

This one always makes me smile. This was taken on our Senior trip to church history sites back east which they title HERITAGE TOURS. Yup, we were in love! And STILL are:-)
So, now that I have exposed myself, you can open up and share some insights from your life with me! LETS HEAR IT!
7 comments:
Wow do those pictures bring back memories!
I love the dress-up pictures!
OK, first of all, if you know any more about me, you probably wouldn't like me, so let's just leave it at that!!! :) Just kidding, you know I don't hold back Jenny!!! I have a hard time "editing" sometimes!!! Loved the blast from the past... Maybe I can learn how to scan pictures and then we will be in business for some embarrasing pics... but it doesn't look like you had that "awkward" phase, you were always cute and smiliey... I had a long awkward phase... Probably not worth sharing!!! xoxo D
Wow, that's some hair and earings! You and steve look sooo young :) But happy as usual. I think we had lawn chairs like that, and I did start laughing as soon as I read you were looking for a picture of you holding a chick. Where is that newspaper article? I love seeing some of your past. And I would have to agree with Denice you always were cute and smiley!
Jenny, your bangs are as awesome as Napoleon's girlfriend's! :) You are so cute, I love the picture of you and Steve. What a cute couple. I always knew there must be some secret behind your awesomeness...now we know. Chick holding skills! Sweet.
My goodness aren't you cute?! Those are beauties!! I'm glad you posted them! I had a hard time believing that is Steve. Has he lost a lot of weight in his old age? Tee Hee. Don't you think Natalie is so clever? I wish I were as clever as she and as beautiful as you.
Once I post my tag from Brandi, I also will be totally exposed. Maybe I should keep myself unexposed, eh?
Dropping by your blog. What a neat micro history! And even better - what a neat family!. Thanks also for the wonderfu pictures you took after the "Samuel Sealing" Modern history in the greatest photography. love and thanks for the memories.
Love the pics- we had the same lawn chairs growing up except they were of the green/white color scheme...
Post a Comment