Wow, what a cute picture holder that says "FAMILY" where did you get that? I love the shelf too. Isn't it neat to have such a wonderful talented husband?!
Holy cow! Stephen needs to go into business or something. I wish I could get Brad to do something that cool.-Not that he isn't an incredible husband already, but man, that would be just that much better. :)
4 comments:
What a handy MAN! You are so lucky. That is beautiful. I can't wait to see the bench.
Wow, what a cute picture holder that says "FAMILY" where did you get that? I love the shelf too. Isn't it neat to have such a wonderful talented husband?!
Holy cow! Stephen needs to go into business or something. I wish I could get Brad to do something that cool.-Not that he isn't an incredible husband already, but man, that would be just that much better. :)
Love it!!! Glad to see that he is already getting started in the new house! You are lucky to dream up projects that he can do! Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment