Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Thankful Day!
We got to spend equal time with both families on Thanksgiving day. We went to the Williams for dinner. Then we went to my mom and dad's for dessert and games. Then Fri. we went to the Williams for more apple pie and played more games. Then Sat. night was a STITCH! However I didn't get any pictures. We went to the Wilson's for Greg's b-day. Pam Wilson is a friend from H.S. that is our neighbor and friend. Our kiddos get along great! Well we, OF COURSE, played more simplyfun games, then we Sang for hours on their KAREOKE microphone that you just plug into the TV, punch in the song # that you want and sing away. The kids did easy ones like "Take me out to the ball game" and Happy B-day. The Men sang songs to their women and Pam and I sang "You're the one that I want" from Grease and "Funky Town" We all did a grand finale of "Open Arms" we were laughing so hard! Secretly a kareoke machine has been on my wish list for YEARS. But the # of priority keeps changing, however it is back in my top ten.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds like you have been having way to much fun!
FUN! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving break! Oh, I love your hair, very cute stacked up in the back.
I LOVE the turkey headband!!! For sure I am doing that next year. So fun. Love the posts! Keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment