Skiing at THE CANYON'S RESORT
We usually attend the annual Warren Miller Ski/Snowboard film to get free
Lift passes to this resort! It is SOOOO worth it!
Carol (MIL) & Brian
Pic above: Carol, Bob, Steve, Ash, and Me.
Pic below: Brian the banana man.
Ash got her hair done on the 11th YEAH!
5 comments:
Come on Ash with a gorgeous face like yours where was the smile? Your hair looks darling Ash! The pictures look oh so fun. I hope the day was worth every minute. Glad your toes were not black my cute friend. (HUGE SMILE AND WINK). xoxo, Chan
ps. love the picture of you and Steve you are both glowing!
Looks fun. I am glad Ashley is learning now, how fun.
Ashley's hair looks great. I love the frown in the before picture and than the smile in the after. Cute.
You guys are always out having a good time...can I be in your family? :)
Cute Ash! Love Susie's cheesy smile!
Ash's hair is so cute! We just chopped Livy's hair.
We really want to take the kids skiing next year. We really wanted to do it this year but with Jason's school it didn't work out.
Ash, good job on your before and afters. Matt and I always laugh that people make themselves look miserable in the before pictures, and then the after they always have a huge smile on their faces. Funny. Cute hair on a cute girl. Uh, is that the Punctuation Pedicure you're at?
Post a Comment