Since school was only in for 1 1/2 hours on last Friday, we went to the ZOO with Steve's sister's family. We saw an awesome bird show, saw WAY cute elephants, and got sprinkled on.
It was cold, but fun!
I NEED this eagle!
Look at the Lion on the bridge above me. WHOA! It's R E A L!
We were looking at this and Mateo got all "smiley" and shy when I said, hey look at Ashley... isn't she cute! xoox I think it is still a love connection... if only we could be so lucky! :)
How nice to go to the zoo on a cool day. Every time we have gone, it has been smoking hot and miserable. But always lots of fun for sure! My kids are at a great age to take them back!
4 comments:
YIKES!! Can that tiger jump off of there?
We were looking at this and Mateo got all "smiley" and shy when I said, hey look at Ashley... isn't she cute! xoox I think it is still a love connection... if only we could be so lucky! :)
That is a crazy picture of the lion! I have been to the zoo in years.
How nice to go to the zoo on a cool day. Every time we have gone, it has been smoking hot and miserable. But always lots of fun for sure! My kids are at a great age to take them back!
Post a Comment