Steve & Nate got to go camping this past weekend at a reservoir about an hour away. They rode up with our friend and neighbors Brad & Lincoln. They rode bikes, 4-wheelers and had snow in the morning - NICE! They said it was super fun!
MEANWHILE...Ash and I went to a movie with Tiffany (Brad's wife.) Then after the movie we went to cheesecake factory (MY FAVE!) Some FUN TIMES!
6 comments:
Not a very fun thing to wake up to. Yeah for the cheesecake factory though!
Brrrrr! Mark and Samuel were rained out for their father and son and I felt bad! You can't imagine how I feel for Steve and Nate but I bet they had fun anyway!!
Looks like fun! haha, glad it was them waking up in the snow, as for the cheesecake factory... Lucky!!!
Oh my goodness, glad that my boys did not do that this year. Hopefully next year it will be gorgeous weather and just as much fun with the company of two fantastic families.. Williams and Cromeys you know who you are.
I can't believe they woke up to snow! Were they freezing? Looks like a great time.
Oh...what an adventure! Looks like funny. Although chilly!
Post a Comment