Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My kids finally got to go!

Lagoon!
It is so fun for me to take my kids places that I used to go when I was their age.
It's also fun that I have daring kids. They went on some pretty scary rides.

We met 4 other families there and just had so much fun!

Juli, Hayden, Madi and Steve on the ROCKET!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

I'm such a chicken!!! I hate those rides but I love a good day at Lagoon!!

So glad you had so much fun!

Melinda said...

Our family loves scary rides also. Jason loves to take the kids to Lagoon also, but he is the only one who really likes it there. Glad you had such a fun day.

Devan Howell said...

What day were you guys there? I was there with a few friends on the 28th. looks like it was a good time!