Monday, February 8, 2010

Now it's Feb.


Now it's February...
This pic was taken in 08 (living in Houston.) Lately...
Went to a surprise party for my sis Suz who turned 40.
I've been learning a lot of things that are personal and spiritual
So, I've been writing in my journal a lot. We are loving this month!

Valentine's tradition= small (under $5.00 gift) wrapped and placed under dinner plate. Have a FANCY candle light Family dinner and after prayer everyone gets to open their gift.
I get to do two class parties (I'm room mom for both Nate-O and Ash.)

Sure hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute idea for V Day. How did the YW thing go? I think it was last night? Way to go room mom! Love you!

Melinda said...

We do the same thing for valentines day. We always have a nice family dinner but I have little gifts like that in valentine bags that I tie to the back of everyone's chairs. But it is a fun night.

Have fun with both of those parties! Way to go being room mom.

Penrod Family said...

you are wonderwoman. Seriously a mother that I want to be. Darling cookies I am sure they were delish as ALWAYS. 'Martha' you are the best.