Sunday, November 1, 2009

Steve the Artist & Jen the helper!

Steve came up with this idea (CEREAL & MILK) while eating breakfast at the 1st of October.
He's quite the artist and drew Tony, then painted it, cut it out and then put it on the cardboard. I'm the helper in all of his projects. Lettering, buying what he needs at the store, pretty much the nurse...He asks and I get it. I can't live without him, and he sure couldn't live without me.
Gotta double click on this one to see the details of "have you seen me."
Do you remember the school lunch milk cartons that had kids on them?


These were our costumes for our church party on Friday night. IT WAS SUPER fun!
Food, and a dance party for the whole family. And then Halloween night, we had my parents over for dinner and then went t-or-treating with the Poduska family and got quite a load.
Today is the 1st day of Novemeber-CRAZY! Which means only 20 more days until the most special day in November. :-)

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

Holy Canoli! Those boxes are fantastic! Sheesh...I thought I spent a lot of time on our costumes!

Great job!! Y'all make a perfect team!!

Count me in for the private blog!

The Schwab Family! said...

You two are amazing...I wish I was just a little crafty! :O)

Denice said...

Those are so awesome, wow! You better recycle those for next year! Please also note that I want to be invited to your blog when you go private... :)

Melinda said...

Seriously, those are awesome costumes!! The have you seen me is hysterical. Steve is very good at drawing. Very cute stuff.

Juli said...

You guys are AMAZING! Thanks for the text I did get it and am doing well! I will call one of these days! Miss you!!!

andrea said...

I love this most