Friday, October 23, 2009

MUST DO! Please Read! URGENT!

Talk about privacy infringement!
I already removed mine. I suggest you all do the same!
Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own!
I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all! Go to the web site, and check it out here.
It's unbelievable! Just enter your name, city and province to see if yours is on file. After your licence comes on screen, click the box marked "Please Remove." This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

Believe me you will thank me for it!

8 comments:

Kelly Vowles said...

I didn't get the option to remove it?????

However, I was glad it had me down as 120lbs. That's always nice!

three pinkies said...

Talk about a bad driver's license picture! At least now no one will see it!!

The Schwab Family! said...

Aren't you just the funniest thing ever!! Glad to see the prankster side of you still exists!!! Love you!

Sylvia said...

I've always thought of myself a little more as a gazelle and not so much of a baboon.

Is that what you really think of me?

WAAAAAHHHHH,,,,boooohhooohhoohhoo

Are we still friends?

Brigette Little said...

I am SO GLAD no one else will see that picture. THANK YOU!!! (You crack me up...)

mary said...

NERD!!!!

Melinda said...

Haha so funny!

Stephanie said...

I thought my picture was quite attractive, for a monkey that is!