
So we got our Wii hooked up to the internet so we can play others in different states. We also have a new channel that we bought an older NINTENDO game. It downloads right onto your Wii console, or you can put it on an SD card. So, Ash and Steve have been playing Donkey Kong Country 3 quite a bit! It has been funny to observe. Uh, yah I have played it. But, only the first day we got it, and haven't since then. We only have two controllers. FUN STUFF! I totally recommend DONKEY KONG! My nephew Logan says you are pretty much a nobody if you don't like Donkey Kong!
1 comment:
Hey! Mike did tell me you stopped by, I wish I would have been here. I think part of me not commenting is the guilt I feel from not blogging... not a very good reason I know. I would love to get together next week- I will call you today and we'll pick a day!
Donkey Kong sounds fun! We'll have to talk about where you find the downloads and how much they are.
(The WV word below is ruden, as in- I've been ruden not commented in a while!)
Post a Comment