Obviously, I never was a smoker! But sometimes I have issues with my breathing!
I'm a runner! And I'm up to 6 miles. Trying to do more every week! Wish me luck!
Ash took this random picture in March. That is what happens when the kiddos get ahold of the camera!
8 comments:
How funny! I find all kinds of things on my camera. Recently, the boys made a video on my camera of them playing volleyball in the house, which is totally not allowed. I told them if they are going to break the rules, they should at least be careful of how much evidence they leave around!
Congrats on the running! That's awesome.
Please... have you REALLY kicked it? Do you need more help? I think you are an awesome runner... Me on the other hand... need serious help trying to run 1 mile in Utah... cough, cough, gasp!!!
I'm amazed by you! I wish I could say I was a runner... or even a walker.
I will make it next week though!
I thought you meant the "Rabbit." Remember that time? That was so dang funny. I mean seriously who kicks a jack rabbit from one zipcode to the next. And now you're saying it was a habit? Oh, you are too rich for words. You were one tough Texan, girl!
PS I seriously love the header and the new side pics. Cuteness!
Way to go on the running. I am up to 2 on the treadmill. It kills me knees to run on the street. I am so glad you kicked the habit!
Thank heavens you have broken that habbit, if not you would not be running 6 miles there sweetie pie. I am proud of you. I would love to be your running partner again one of these mornings, just let me know! Keep up the great work!
I always knew there was something behind that raspy voice of yours. Did you do the voice for "ROZ", the lady on Monsters Inc.? That is so funny.
I love that picture of you and Nate, I know I've told you this before, but you are just so photogenic...I have such pretty friends! :)
Post a Comment