
She was beautiful the first time I saw her, and is MORE beautiful now!
Aunt Laura's Pool always made a FUN Pool Party!
She is an OUTSTANDING pianist!
She is very creative in her story writing, story telling, and the plays she makes up with her LITTLEST PET SHOP TOYS!
She loves to play on the bars at her school!
She is CRAZY & FUN all wrapped up in a cute (almost) 10 year old body!
We love you so much Ash! Sugar fits your personality, you add sweetness to everything! P.S. She has a blog, if any of you want an invite - Let me know!




6 comments:
Happy Birthday ASHLEY. You are as cute as can be and as sweet as sugar. You are a doll!
So Cute!
When is her actual birthday?
Can't wait to see you guys!
-Lauern
Happy Birthday to Ashley! She is a cute girl.
Okay, so you and Steve look like you are both 16 in that first picture when you had Ash. You both look so young!! I am jealous you both don't age!
Ashley- You can't be 10! You are still suppose to be that cute little 3 year old with ringlets that I will always remember! Happy Birthday and STOP growin' up would ya!!!! Miss you guys!
Happy TENTH Sugar girl! We miss you and your crazy tube riding skills! Hope you have a great Birthday! We miss y'all!
Thanks mom! I'm still frustrated and excited about
those presents!! : - ) I love you more than my luggage!! Ash
Post a Comment