Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sundance Resort

My mom spoiled us!  Steve and I got to go skiing Wed. for our (early) anniversary.  My mom was at my house to greet my kids when they got home from school and loved them and played with them.  She even took them back to Alpine so Ash could make it to piano lessons (at her other grandma's house.)  So after skiing we drove to Alpine to pick up the kiddos AND...my dad and mom fixed us a special T-bone steak WITH shrimp dinner that was so SCRUMPTIOUS!  We love our parents!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy early anniverary! Glad you guys had a chance to get away and have fun!

Denice said...

You are one HOT ski bunny!!! Happy Anniversary, I am glad you guys were good to yourselves!

Melinda said...

Happy Anniversary, early! You really do have the greatest parents. I am so glad you could get away and ski. .

Jennifer said...

sweet new skis looks like you guys had fun!

The Schwab Family! said...

Congratulations! Maybe you could teach me how to ski sometime, I went once and it was the WORST experience of my life!!!!:)

Jill Walker said...

I recognize that table cloth!

I am glad you could get away and have a great day!

Brian Braves said...

I'm so happy you guys got to go skiin! I recognize those skis! I LOVE how you put the picture Brian took of you guys and the thermostat! Fun Memories! I also love how you put the picture of a Delta Plane on your blog, maybe I'll have to do that!
-Lauren

three pinkies said...

Happy Early Anniversary! I'm glad you had a great day!!
I haven't been skiing since you taught me! Maybe someday you can teach my kids!! ;)

Dawn said...

That is all around AWESOME!! Looks like you had a blast and the resort and the food sounds YUMMY!!