
Funny how instead of putting things on the fridge, it is
"SPECIAL" to put it on the blog! My mom used to post our report cards on the fridge, and our little family used to do that too. But now, it is special if it is posted on the blog! Ash got
STRAIGHT A's! YEA! She even got
101 in READING. Thanks for being a great student ASHLEY!
8 comments:
Way to go Ash!!
My kids are doing that reading thing too! (don't wait to go the day it expires- it's crowded!!)
Definitely Blogworthy, Ash! Great job~ a love of reading will serve you well. Way to play it BIG!
Have you ever read Ruby Hollow? It may be a bit beneath your reading level but it is one of my favorite stories! Maybe you'll enjoy it too!
xxoo,
Sylvia
PS. Jen~ I was trying to decide if you had photoshopped your header photo! Holy Cow!! I guess it is the real deal!! Gorgeous locks, there!
Way to go Ash!! You are awesome!
LOVE the header photo!!! It is a beauty, nothing like a great picture from the past. I seriously love it!
Hey you!!! Yes, beautiful couple at the front... Where has the time gone, you guys look like the cutest HS clouple ever!!!
Ashley is awesome, keep the love going! Reading ROX!!!
Ashley,
You are a cutie Patootie. Way to be such a great student and wonderful sister, daughter and friend.
Jen, your main picture is absolutely the greatest ever, ilove it. And the one with you and your kids is priceless. As for your ski's Ben saw them and is very jealous. I think they are not only a screamin deal, but great colors. Thank you for your support today in YW, you saved the day once again. THANK YOU!!!
Way to go Ashley! I think it is a huge blessing when kids love to read. Thankfully my kids are where your Ashley is. They love reading.
Awesome Ashely. I think I need a copy of your recent favorite books.
Hey little miss smarty pants! Way to go girl! I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment