Friday, January 2, 2009

WOULD YOU DARE?

Well Ashley dared to run out in the snow with her swimsuit on, would you?



8 comments:

Sylvia said...

She is more than an OFFICIAL member of the Polar Bear Club!

And heck NO!! I wouldn't dare.

Way to go Ash {PS I love your new haircut!!}

Me and my fam said...

Holy COW!! She's crazy! Must take after her mother. JK. Next year you'll have to go to Springville and jump in the pond. Did you see that piece on the news? Anywho, I love looking at your blog. It keeps me in the loop.

Denice said...

NO WAY HOSEAY!!! I am a super-whimp when it comes to stuff like that!!! But, maybe if someone paid me... Lots and lots of cold hard cash... maybe!!! :) Go Ash! I think this should be YOUR version of your polar bear club...

andrea said...

i love ashley. with all of my heart!

Shelly Kenison said...

Ashley you are so crazy! I love how daring you are. Happy New Year!

Natalie said...

Uh...the Punctuation Pedicure has one CRAZY owner! You crazy girl, I cannot believe your mother let you do that! ;) I'm totally kidding Jen.

I would only do it if I looked as cute in a swimsuit as you do! :) We miss you guys!

brandif10 said...

That is total Ash. by the way cute hair and swimsuit! I think that beat's my pool in November!

Brigette Little said...

NO! I WOULDN'T! But I love it that she did. What a cool girl! (Sorry - the pun was irresistable...)