So those stories from our parents of walking both ways up hill to school didn't seem too bad! :-) But walking to school in 6 degrees. Kronkin COLD! I am trying to love the cold weather. And it really hasn't been that bad so far. But for crying out loud, it is so cold! And I would TOTALLY take my Houston Humidity over the frigid cold! I loved houston! And in Feb. it really warms up to a nice jacket weather temp. Instead of dreaming of white, I'm dreaming of WARMTH.
(I walked Ash to school today in my coat, with hood on, snow boots, pajamas with Steve's pants over the top of my jams - And Ash was quite humiliated!)
8 comments:
You do remember you grew up here right?! You weren't gone that long! ;p
I would love some warmth too, if only I were heading back to Hawaii...
That sort of sounded mean in type. You know I don't mean it that way.
And don't worry... it will be 45* Wednesday! A Utah heat wave!!
One more-
Why did you go to church at 6pm. I thought outside of Utah everyone goes at 10am. Obviously I've lived here all my life.
I wish my mom walked me to school in her PJ's (under snowpants)... You are the coolest... anytime you need to remind Ashley of that let me know... I think I am also an "embarrasement" to my offspring as well... I think you are a Texan at heart... I think you need to be a snowbird and get a winter home in Phoenix, or better yet, a guestroom at Casa De Rasmussen!!! xoxo
We miss you too! Dallin and I took a nice walk today with him in his new wagon enjoying our 70 degree weather. I will have to reread your post this summer when I start complaining about the humidity to remind myself it could be worse...
I am right there with ya. I think it is nice to look at, but I am certainly missing the barely chilly weather of TX.
Kronkin! HA!
You win best Mom of the year award for 2009. I have to admit it was so nice getting home to 70 degrees last week. However, tomorrow morning is going to be in the 30's.... burrrrr!
Post a Comment