I love the bucket head! I love the new bikes, they look fun. Too bad it's so snowy that they can't go out and ride them yet. Something to look forward to. The gingerbread houses look so fun, I wish I could have been there!
OK - we are thoroughly impressed with the igloo, and my kids are razzing me for moving them to a place with no snow! Enjoy it for them. (Personally, I don't mind the warm weather here!) Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
3 comments:
I love the bucket head! I love the new bikes, they look fun. Too bad it's so snowy that they can't go out and ride them yet. Something to look forward to. The gingerbread houses look so fun, I wish I could have been there!
I LOVE the picture of Jenny kissing Steve on the sidebar, so cute!
OK - we are thoroughly impressed with the igloo, and my kids are razzing me for moving them to a place with no snow! Enjoy it for them. (Personally, I don't mind the warm weather here!) Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment