Tuesday, November 11, 2008

She said my best friend is...

With simplyfun they have what's called "chat rings."  Ash and I were reading through the "Family Stories" and she was asking me questions, and I asked her "Who is your best friend?"  She really thought about it and then said Nathan.  I am so grateful that these two are such good friends.  One couldn't do without the other!  I love those mom moments!












6 comments:

Brigette Little said...

How sweet. I love the picture of Nathan kissing her cheek!

Shelly Kenison said...

What an absolute blessing it is to have a sibling and even better, siblings that love each other. I have no doubt that the Lord knew what he was doing when he put us into families. Love all of the cute pictures.

texaswilliams said...

Darling Blog. so glad I can keep up with guys now!!
Stacey

three pinkies said...

That's so sweet! I think it's great Ash said Nate! At her age I thought best friends couldn't come from your family.
I remember thinking I would never like my brother (I'm sure you can guess which one!) and now we are probably the closest.

Sylvia said...

Okay...That made me cry...and the pictures...I am absolutely in love with your children!

brandif10 said...

She is amazing! Actually both are. Ash is wise for her age. Miss you guys