Friday, November 7, 2008

#2 October Wedding

Steve's Brother Brian was married Oct. 11th in San Diego.







6 comments:

Dawn said...

CUTE family pic! I'm happy to see you blog. Have fun at the friend Thanksgiving.

Sylvia said...

Oh! I love the picture of Steve and Nate together and I'm STILL lovin' the Meg-do. You are so gorgeous and Ashley looks so darn grown up. Fabulous pics!

Glad you got 'cher blog on!!

Brian Braves said...

I love it! What great pictures and what an awesome family. We'll wait for more. xoxo

simple mom/wife said...

I absolutely love your blog title. I think it's my new motto. Beautiful pictures, your whole family looks so happy, so fun!

Natalie said...

What a beautiful place to get married. You guys all look so cute.

Shelly Kenison said...

I love pictures that you have posted! The wedding really were a ton of fun, if not a little crazy. Your family picture and motto are awesome.