Because Ash was gone on a 3 day field trip with her student Council, and Steve was on a 5-day trip for work, I went to Seattle to visit my AWESOME friend Mary.
This was at a beautiful park, that you can see the skyline & the space needle, if you look closely the boat right in the middle of the water is a duck boat (a car & boat) that takes you on a tour of the city. Also, to your very right is the house that they used in Sleepless in Seattle.Meet Mary! She is sweet, loves to please people, loves to laugh, laughs at most of my jokes, a great cook, amazing mother, isn't she beautiful?
This was the troll under the bridge. WAY COOL! That is a real VW bug under his hands. And his eye is a hub cap. An artist built this under a bridge and I think it's quite clever!
Of course, we went shopping down at pikes place. You have to see the fish - right?
I was so amazed that you could by these beautiful flowers for $5.00 - WHOA!
I love Mary, she is always smiling and willing to do the crazy stuff that I want to do.
There were a lot of samples, so we tried it all, different kinds of honey, chocolates etc.
This is in the bar that was used in sleepless in Seattle. I love this movie and have it memorized.
More sampling, so yummy, to dip breads in, or marinate meat in - YUM! Sun dried tomato is the best!
This is THE GUM WALL. Yes, this is all chewed up gum, stuck on the wall.
Riding the big PIGGY BANK!
Mary and her 3 cute kids.
Thanks for being an amazing friend, and a wonderful host Mary! I always love visiting, talking and laughing with you and staying up late, and of course WAKING UP early! (big smile!) BTW, She's not a morning person.






3 comments:
So so fun! She took you to some fun places!
Wow looks like a fun trip. Having great friends is the best! Loved all your commentary on the pictures. Glad it was another great trip for you.
Look how cute you are. I know Salem is no Seattle but you are always welcome to crash here.
Post a Comment