Lake Powell with Steve's family every year! Boom Baby!
Pic below, we were being silly and doing Cruise-like pictures. HAAH!
The most amazing skier - STEVE!
Making T-shirts! THANKS Becky!
We always do friendship bracelets, well this year Ty wanted a belly band, so I made him one, click on pic to enlarge it so you can see.

Ash didn't want to change into her suit for our early morning ski run, before the boat went back to the house boat she decided she wanted to knee board. Well, giddy-up girl! She was in her night gown, bandana, and life jacket.
Lake Powell hair! HMMM! Steve wanted this pic, I didn't think it was very funny!
The pancake tube was a blast this year! You can fit so many people on it, and everyone had a BLAST!
Crazy people!

Serious GLASS in the morning!

Mani & Pedi's by Mary on top of the house boat!
My mom asks every year if I ski, YUP mom that's me! :-)
I didn't just want a pic of Steve in the water so I asked him to lift his ski up, like the tip, well being EXTREME he lifted the whole thing out of the water. I'm surprised this pic is clear I was laughing so hard I could barely hold the camera still.
Steve again!
Grandpa BOB or ROBERT

Baby Kate & Mary
On our way to church on Sun. morning

Ticaboo branch 2 hr. church, this is primary
Trying to get a family pic is a chore with Joel and Jordan around. It's funny every time though!

The whole crew!
Andrea & Brian
Mary, Andrea & ME making friendship bracelets
Dancing in the house boat is always fun!
Brian & Andrea doing dance moves that have never been seen before. WHOOH!

Three babies born this year. Madi, Josie & Aubree. If you'll notice, they have friendship bracelets too, and they each have washable tatts also, SOOO funny!
All the girl cousins. They doubled in one year.
Yup, the boys and their electronics.
Mary doing reflexology on BOB.

Joel playing the guitar ski - NICE!
Eating Dinner on the top of the house boat.
Joel, Lauren, Steve & Jo on the pancake
No comments:
Post a Comment